It's so easy.
It's so convenient.
A nip here here, a tuck there.
Come catch me, if you dare.
All is sublime.
All is good.
Bite my head off tomorrow.
Or better still, drown in your sea of sorrow.
Hurt me once.
It shall heal.
Hurt me twice.
I'll get used to the feel.
But hurt me not thrice.
I'm your mistress of spice.
(I miss Someplace, and no, this has NOTHING to do with the post. It became my life for a few months. But the queer part is that I don't just miss the shows, I miss the people and the atmosphere more. Rakesh Da's drunken madness and how he spreads such a good vibe. Bishu and Guitar Kaku's overtly friendly conversations. Sunil Da and how I'm not giving him such a hard time anymore and so he can just place "#8" at a suitable volume and try to catch some sleep. Ooh yeah, Rahul, our #1 fan and the DJ, who ALWAYS makes it a point to cheer when we hit the stage/get off....I could go on forever....*sigh*
Retard's playing at Open Mic today and infact we were slated to play at our regular slot after Open Mic and Hip Pocket so if it had not been for these darn exams, it'd be kindda cool-playing at the same place on the same day!
But I think I'll have to pull off a gig on Sunday, I love the Sunday slots, we get to be the only band playing on Sundays and I think for someone who's just 18, that is neat. But Someplace is just the stepping stone. The journey has just started, there's still such a long way to go!)