I feel a teeny weeny bit flattered. A lot of people have been reading my blog. Yes I know, all comments have been disabled. I have done that because a blog is essentially like a journal, or a diary. You read a diary, but keep your opinions to yourself. Similarly, my blog is a random collection of rather personal thoughts. I write because I feel like it. Thanks a whole bunch for reading it. But that's where it ends. I can be really mean at times, he he he, I know!
But jokes apart, I think it's time for me to move on. I have been updating this blog for nearly two years now and like most things, this is where it ends. My first post was sometime in July 2008 and my last post shall be sometime in July 2010, I'm so sorry, but this is something that I just have to do...