I don't mean that we are doing so individually, but this is the attitude that reflects our band at the moment.
I went for practise yesterday after nearly a month and I was quite sad. With time and with practise one tends to improve. Heck, even if they don't, the progress remains constant, but we are fucking digressing instead of making any progress. The vibes were so strange, like a huge silent battle going on between Black Ninja, Guitar God Kaku and Mama Kaku. And so it was a little stupid of me to expect a miracle on stage. But anyway, I'm hardly fit to complain. I know that right now, I'm probably just all hype. Musically, I'm a big nothing. But I'm working to get there. I am.
So if today other God Kakus and Aunties and Boys and Girls are giving nice reviews about me, it's all because of my band. The day I went and auditioned, I was absolute rubbish, but they had the patience to train me to be where I am today. So I'll always be grateful to them for that.
Let March pass, let me get back into action in April, things will change. For the better. We will make them.