Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Mirror:Just Because You Can't Get Any

I've noticed that most people who bitch/lash out at others without reason are the ones who can't get any, much like a new age version of the 'Grapes are sour' syndrome. But let the barking dogs be, they're tire and shut up eventually. Till then, despite the inconvenience, I've got my earplugs on!
:)


It's almost criminal how I'm neglecting my porashona these days. Three more fucking days and the godforsaken 'Bored' examinations start. With the stunts that I pulled off this academic year, I can almost *feel* the disastrous results that await for me in May. Fuck. There's not much I can do now. I fucked my academic karma real bad, even though it was all for a cause, but still.


Fuck.
When the fuck did I become so obstinate?
I used to be a sincere student, well sort of. This time I've taken sloth/escapism to a whole new level. Fuck.
I need to hit the books, I think (?)

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails