:( :(
(which is also a clear indication of the fact that I'm watching too much television, that too random shit like back to back episodes of CID (!), reruns of GG, LA Ink and all possible re-reruns of FRIENDS!)
See, THIS is what my life has come to thanks to these stoopid stoopid stoopid (notice the spelling of stupid?) examinations. It's so abnormally normal that it makes me want to drown myself and die. But staying alone at home almost all my life has taught me to keep myself entertained somehow. Retard and I spend a majority of our time in my room these days but that's a luxury that will soon be over once these exams begin, so we're ensuring optimum utilization of opportunity, and no, I'm not just talking about humping around, if that's what you had in mind. We may be horny, we're not sex addicts (yet!)
But that apart, I'm fucking my system up by not sleeping (no choice!), not exercising and eating all wrong. Which reminds me, my current diet would make dietitians want to hang themselves and adolescent girls cringe in horror. But where the fuck are all the calories going?
This is almost seems like a Scotland Yard case now-The Case Of The Disappearing Calories!
The rate at which and the quantity of absolutely unhealthy and fattening food that I have been eating would have made any normal person put on atleast 5-6 kilos. But even THIS is abnormal in my case-I'm losing weight on the contrary and at this rate, I'll probably disappear from the face of this earth! (Boy, some people sure would like that!)
Nevertheless, I don't care if I look like a stick. I love me for who I am. I don't believe in weight gain/loss diets, pills and all that jazz. Every person is beautiful the way they are and I'm not just saying that for the sake of it.
Retard may disagree with this one, but at the end of the day, it *is* what's inside that counts. I don't think he'd love me the same if I were a bimbo with a "better" figure and I don't think he'd love me any less if my face wasn't the way it is now. But hey, to each his own, right?
I don't judge by the appearance and I don't intend to change that about myself anytime soon, unless of course someone promises to take me back in time and give me the opportunity to spend a day with Cobain...mwahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahaaa!!
(evil laughter, in case you missed the point! :P)
PS-See I told you how jugding by the appearance can be misleading, does the post have any fuckin connection with the title afterall?! :D :D