Maybe it wasn't that bad a show and I am being overtly critical but it's frustrating. A bad gig is as frustrating as studying day in and day out only to screw up in your examinations, if not worse. Music is something that comes from within and so it's very very frustrating when things don't go right.
Also, I was laughing at how people have just assumed that Pseudonym is breaking up just because Black Ninja is quitting and Drummer Kaku got shipped of to Bombay. The show must go on my friend, a new drummer, a new bass player, new songs maybe...the point here being that it's not over, it's far from being over infact.
This blog is starting to frustrate me, I started writing because I needed an outlet. not to be politically correct at all times. I hate having to censor myself. I hate how I have to think and re-think about what I choose to put here instead of just going with the flow.
I guess these are the drawbacks of my new-found "popularity", which by the way is no longer my worst nightmare now.
I was always under the impression that I'd get swayed by the nice things that people tell me, but I was wrong, my biggest enemy is inconsistency and laziness. I am partially back to gigging and I can just feel not being able to perform to my fullest potential. It's VERY VERY frustrating, even MORE frustrating than a bad gig! I need to practise....a lot! *sigh*