Thursday, March 25, 2010

End Day/ Day's End

Being broken up has reignited the flame that burned in me at one point of time, the flame that made me, well, Suyasha.
A lot pf people have a lot of opinions it seems, but it's only during a bad phase that you know who your friends are. I KNOW who my friends are. There were some who I thought would be there to keep me company but I was mistaken, they were only around for the sake of it, that's okay, I give a shit to them anyway.

BUT there are those who've exceeded my expectations and how. Some have just made me want to cry in gratitude. Like for instance, last night during the gig, Rockstar boy dropped in just to give me a hug and ask me if I was doing okay, before reassuring me that everything would be fine. Sometimes that ALL you need, just a hug and some reassurance. Yes, my life may lack a lot of things now, but I'm good. It's all good, there's so much more to look forward to in life as well.

It's a little annoying however, how I can't really express myself the way I want to here because of professional reasons and the fact that too many unwanted people read this, I'm trying to get used to the fact that you can't have your cake and eat it too at all times. It's alright. It's all good.

And another thing that I will NOT do here is bitch about my now ex-boyfriend. He may be flawed, but I'm flawed too, nobody's perfect and everybody has their shortcomings. I cannot resort to cheap publicity by bringing him down, I don't need that and I'm not that kind of a person. I would not like to comment on "leeches" as well, every social circle consists of them and talking about them would only give them importance. SO if you're expecting stuff to gossip about, then you're mistaken my friend.

The Pseudo gig last night was the last gig with the current lineup and I feel a little heartbroken somehow. Drummer Kaku is off to Bombay for a month and by the time he's back, Black Ninja won't be here anymore. I'll miss drummer kaku but he will be back eventually, so I can seek consolation in that, but Black Ninja quitting is just too much. I mean I love music and playing with your best friend is one of the best thing's that I could hope for, too bad it'll come to an end, but then again, everything happens for a reason. I WANT him to grow as a musician and make me proud. I want his priority to be music, always. Pseudo may have brought us together but it's not like we'll stop being so close once he leaves!

So like I just mentioned, everything happens for a reason, generally for the better. Whatever is happening in my life right now is because of a reason. I just need to hold on to it right now and wait and watch patiently what lies in store for me in the future!

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails