Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Divide And Fool.


I'll bring him home one day.
Get him drunk on expensive alcohol.
Make him follow me into my bedroom.
Take his clothes off, one by one.
I'll make him take mine off as well.

I'll caress his firm torso with my fingers.
And gently kiss his lips.
And his mouth.
And his neck.
And his mind.
And his soul.

Till he can't hold his feelings back any longer.
Till he can't get me out of his head.

I'll go where no woman in his life has gone so far.
I'll take him with me as I fly.
I'll bring him down if he lets go of me.

I want him.
I may not need him, but I want him nevertheless.
I always get what I want.

Should he be intimidated or flattered by me?

He wouldn't know.
I'd never tell him.

I'm the goddess of his dreams-virginal and pure.
I don't want to burst his bubble.....so soon.

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails