Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I have always been drawn towards intensity. I guess it's because I'm a passionate person by nature. I put my heart and soul into whatever I do, till the point where it almost becomes obsessive, or I just don't do it at all.

When I'm up on stage, I can't sing well if I don't connect with either the song or the audience. I just cant. I noticed last night that so far my best performances, be it with Pseudonym or !Banned, have been the ones when I've sang not just with my voice, but with my heart.

I'm a passionate lover. I can't do it if I'm not feeling the same intensity with the other person. I think that is why Retard and I making so many memories together, no matter how different we may be from each other, it's that intensity and that passion which draws me close to him like a honeybee intoxicated on his nectar.

For me friendship is all about the intensity as well. I LOVE my friends and would do just about any thing in the world to make them happy. People call me crazy all the time, but that's okay, at the end of the day, I know that it makes them happy and so it makes me happy...

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails