But I won't say it till you do.
No flowers.
No gifts.
No cheesy lines.
Just one question,
will you be my valentine?
I DO NOT believe in Valentine's Day, it's such a sham! :|
(I edited this post the next day cause I was feeling lazy last night and so I ended it rather abruptly)
yeah so anyway, I don't really believe in the concept of Valentine's Day. It's overrated. I may be all mushy at times, but romance is supposed to be an everyday affair and not something that is meant to be felt (?)/shown(?)/expressed (?) on only ONE particular day of the year...So, what *did* I do today? Oh well, spent time with retard. Yeah that's right, we spent a whole lotta time together, I played with the !Banned guys at a macha contest and got dropped back home. My point here being that it was nothing outta the blue. Retard and I are going to spend time together again tomorrow, and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that and the day after that...
Every day is Valentine's day for us. Oh yeah! :P