But I keep them chained to the floor most of the time.
I feed them.
I bathe and clothe them.
I even humour them.
Yet they escape,
I don't know why.
Sometimes they die a slow and painful death.
They grow into vicious creatures at times.
Taming them is a hard thing to do.
So I chain them to the floor.
I gag them.
I try to erase them off.
I try to cut them into disconnected and disjointed pieces.
I shut them out.
Those dark, twisted thoughts in my head.
(Yes, I am scared of myself, VERY scared of myself. I am scared of all the things that I am capable of doing-to both myself and to others. I ca n feel that transition again. It used to be a smoother process before, it just happens randomly now. I guess medication/therapy/blah can't really help me. It's like a fucking disease. But guess what. It's okay. I'm ready to take it on again. Fuck this. Fuck bipolarity)