However, I would like to clarify that I DO NOT support/encourage the use of any form of narcotics. I'd rather be down and out than resort to intoxicants to make myself feel better.
Yeah so anyway, it's funny how you suddenly have a moment of clarity when you're in that haze and at that point of time, you realize that in spite of the the shit that it throws at you from time to time, life is a beautiful thing, that happens only once....very sadly...
I guess greenery brings out the philosopher in most and the joker in some. It's the latter that fascinate me because I belong to that category too. I may have the saddest life on planet earth, not a penny to my name, no place to call home and no one who cares, but I'll still be happy-as long as I have the ability to laugh it all off, to laugh it all away..
Life is such a beautiful heartbreak, ending in death-a romance where the lovers part ways forever in the end. It's such a tragedy. Life is such a tragedy. We're here today and gone tomorrow, as simple and insignificant as that. All our life we try to be happy, like an informal quest. But makes us the happiest, love?
Love indeed is a queer thing,my form of love often borders on obsession and insanity. But that's the way I am. I've said this before, I'm a very passionate person..When I love, I tend to give it everything. I can't help it.
I would do just about anything to see that look on his face-those eyes on the brink of insanity.
My love drives him crazy, there is no better feeling in the world for me at the moment than that. The goosebumps on his skin, the flush of red on his face, the quiver in his voice, the beads of sweat on his brow, his eyes crying out for me to come and save him from the madness...I could go on forever ...
I'm obsessive. I'm insane. But tell me, can someone else rock your world like I do?