it was one of those random walks to clear my head-aimless but strangely satisfying.
I observed the world around me as I walked. People walked past me, they left me behind. Some walked with me, they seemed to be at par with me. Some walked behind, I was too fast for them and some just stood there, bringing their own time to a stand still.
The whole point of life is to live it the way you want to. You can wallow in self pity, you can make yourself be heard, you can fool others or even play the fool...that is up to you. You are the centre of your own universe. Is there any such thing as destiny? Don't we have the power to write our own destinies?
But whether we like it or not, we are dependent on one another and try as we may, we can't isolate ourselves from the influence that other people have on us. The trick I think, is to strike a balance and not get swayed completely by someone else and have your feet firmly rooted to the ground of your own beliefs.
I don't know why I am being so goddamn philosophical all of a sudden. I guess it's the mania. But don't you worry, Vana with all her wrath will be back soon! ;)