I can't forget those eyes.
I can't forget her smile.
As she held me close.
I shut my eyes and she's all that I see.
I can't forget her smell.
I can't forget those lips.
As she held me close.
I shut my eyes and she's all that I see.
My girl, don't do this to me.
I don't want to fall in love with you again.
I hard a really hard time getting over you.
My girl, I shall forever cherish our memories.
But we have to move on.
It's time for us to part ways.
I know that you'll be reading this, please don't cry....I hate breaking your heart this way and I am not getting back at you for what you once did to me. I am doing this for the both of us. It hurts to let you go, but I will have to...I know that neither of us anticipated how a juvenile fling would turn into something so serious but it's time that this ended. This is wrong, you have to let go off me. I cannot return to you-not because I don't want to, but because I can't. I have moved on and there is no point in regressing.
Let's give that one last kiss goodbye a miss, it'll be too painful for the both of us. You taught me to love. You made me a better person. I may not be with you, but you'll forever be my girl.