Friday, January 08, 2010

Macha is the new key to Happiness

Okay, you've probably realised by now, but whatever I do, I do in excess and it's fucking 4:30ish in the morning and I want to blog baby! :P (no emoticons, how sad!)

Since I wrote a Happy New Year dear reader post already, I'm going to add another one to the list for I have so much to say but I am too lazy to organize my thoughts and post them in this space. So here's something fun:

STUFF THAT I DID IN 2009 THAT ARE WORTH MENTIONING HERE:

1. Went and watched a commercial Bengali movie at a movie hall with fellow retarded friends and band mates. (Prem Amar at Poddosree, couldn't sit through thewhole movie though, it was too much torture. But it was quite an experience, planning another such adventure shortly)

2. Got kicked out of Oly. (mind you, you can do ANYTHING at oly and not get kicked out so basically us retards acually achieved something that seemed next to impossible. Antisocial but still)

3. Has a PJ party with boys and girls. ( oh man, what a night it was, we started drinking at round 11 at night and wrapped up at round 7 in the morning. Phew. My house was a mess. We were all VERY hungover the next day, but it was quite a night!)

4. Got inked. (I wanted to get a Cobain piece forever, but before my 18th birthday, I started reading the Gita and I was so blown away by two verses that immediately I knew that i had to get them inked somehow and so I did, before my 18th birthday-kindda like a gift to myself)

5. Asked my folks to stop giving me pocket money. (my mum wasn't very convinced but I figured that the moolah that I earn from the Somep shows may not be enough to make me a millionaire but for an 18 year old, it's quite decent. Being financially independent is such a great feeling, you gotta experience it to know what I am talking about!)

6. I quit smoking since I joined Pseudonym and though I had to struggle quite a bit initially to stop myself for going all loony, I think I managed quite well. I have been nearly smoke free apart from a huff here and a puff there for about 5 months now and I don't even miss it all that much now. Next up on my agenda: to get that chimney of a boyfriend of mine to kick the habit as well.

7. Said a firm NO to people. No, I didn't care about how cute X was or how Y stood right outside my door first thing in the morning to take off from where he had last left it or how Z told me that I was the best thing in her life so far, I was committed and chose to remain that way. Life threw in a few nasty surprises here and there but I chose to do the right thing. *pats self on the back*

(will update once my brain wakes up, it seems to have hit the sack and I should too, I think)

goodnight, more to come....but later, when I'm in the mood to blog again!

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails