Monday, August 10, 2015

Two, Four

Three days of constant drinking, some rare moments of sobriety in between.
Since when did I start doing neat shots? Oh well, it's my birthday. Anything goes. Cheers to me.

Let's call the dealer one more time.
It's on me.
Everyone is wired.
Everyone is wired.
Everyone is wired.
A few hours later we're on a massive group comedown of sorts. Let's drink some more then.
Party's not over yet. 
One more day.

I like the company. Few people. No drama. My boys pretty much put everything together for me because I'm busy being a hot mess.
But I fix my face, wear some nice clothes for a change. Colour my hair blue, atleast it turned out well. See, everything is not so bad.

Snort some.
Snort some.
It's my birthday, go ahead you do a line as well.
Everybody snort, it's my birthday.
Bring out the guitars and play some music because that's the only thing we're good at.

23 was as rock n' roll as it gets.
Gotta get back to work now.
I'm 24, the party's over.

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails