There was always this plan of escaping to a beach nearby for two odd nights, but somehow that plan never materialized and the people who I used to spend every single weekend with, seem so far away now. I don't know if I miss them. I don't know if I belonged at all.
You win some and you lose some.
Fair trade, ain't it?
I have others to fall back on. I have other activities to keep myself pre-occupied with. I have new places to go to. But does that mean that I have the right to shut out all those years of growing up?
They make me who I am, isn't it? They make me who I am, don't they?
What I love about life is how it's so constant. Everything changes in the most unpredictable way possible. I've learnt not to rule out any possibility, ANYTHING, just about ANYTHING can happen.
I was a normal person.
The I became a junkie.
And a hippie, who should have ideally been around during Woodstock in the 70's.
Then I became too big for my boots and wanted to change the world.
I molded myself to be a female-casanova and broke hearts.
I eventually got mine broken too.
I became the near-perfect housewife and devoted all my time to other people's needs as well.
But not anymore.
I'm more focussed on work than anything else now. For the simple reason that I'm getting to do something that I've always loved and something that I've always wanted to do, though I never really believed in myself.
In fact I wouldn't have had it not been for my neighbor who INSISTED that I give music a serious though .
Is it destiny then?
Or just plain luck?