April is sure as hell going to be busy and I don't even want to talk about May. I wont be here and the minute I land in the city, I'll get caught up with the whole cycle of practise and shows again.
But I'm not complaining, I believe in making hay while the sun shines and how! I've decided to give up my lone trip to Amsterdam (how the FUCK did I even manage to convince my parents? WAHHAHAA!!) for now. I mean I'd rather be here and do something constructive rather than go stone in the Netherlands, that too on my folks' hard earned money!
So I'm letting my parents enjoy themselves somewhere exotic for a few days before I join them in London. I'm not upset. I'm quite happy with the decisions that I've been taking these few days (apart from putting music before porashona that is!)
I don't think I'm growing up. I think I'm just letting my instincts take all the decisions on my behalf for a change.
But some decisions are rather painful. Once this period (say March? ) passes, I'm going back to being ABSOLUTELY clean, except for a few drinks here and there. The smoke really doesn't benefit my voice at all. I don't miss the cigarettes anymore, it's the greenery that's going to be hard to get off once and for all..
But then again, it's worth it. Totally worth it. Music alone can get you high, you don't need intoxicants. Inspiration alone can create that hysteric fit of creativity in you, you REALLY don't need to be dependent on intoxicants.
Or so I tell myself!