I have Pseudo practise today and I'm hoping that once practises start full-swing, I'll be too busy to wallow in self-disgust. !Banned has a huge array of gigs lined up as well, which will also require a lot of practise. Hopefully, I'll be left with no time for myself, I like it that way. It keeps my mind off a lot of things.
I've been a drunk before, but that was for the simple reason that I wanted to get high. I'm drinking because I like it now. I can be very high and act completely normal yet go on a rampage like I did the day before. It's all in the mind. Self-control is all in the mind. Sometimes all the pent up feelings and the repressed emotions get amplified, but it's highly unlikely that you'll do something when you're drunk that isn't already present in your subconscious.
So based on my assumption, was that something we both had been trying to suppress and push as far back into our minds as we possibly could? Something that we willingly chose to overpower us, without even the slightest bit of protest?