Wednesday, March 10, 2010

LoL is such a STUPID word. Just use 'Hahahha' or the likes you Dumbass!

Bitchy Aunty, "You're so pretty, but why so many piercings beta, you look like one of those "punks"..."

Me, "Oh, being punk is a bad thing then?"

B.A, " No no, just saying...'how many holes you have'?"

Me, "Erm, you mean piercings or holes? " *smirk*

(I watch my mother give me a dirty look, from the corner of my eye)

B.A, "Han, piercings...how many you have now?"

Me, (calculates), "Let's see, 10 and the 6...18, yea, all 18 of them.."

B.A., "Oh my, but why so many?"

Me, "Because I keep losing my extra earrings here and there, I figured why not just wear them all the time. This way I don't have to store them in a box and thus risk losing them..."


Bitchy Aunty is stunned at what a brash young woman I've grown up to become. I don't think she liked my sense of humour. The ladies circle will now have a new topic to gossip about-how Mrs. Sen, despite being such a nice person has such a rude and promiscuous daughter, with tattooes and piercings all over, who sings at a "bar", goes out at midnight and comes back in the wee hours of the morning. Haaawww, Tauba Tauba, 'what has the world come to' and all that jazz.

But whatever.
Killer shit.
wahhahahhahhahahahhahahahahahhahaa!!!!

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails