Sunday, January 25, 2009

Music: What it does to you.

Music. The very essence of life...well MY life atleast.
I like keeping myself entertained like a little kid by making up and playing stupid little games which turn out to be a good medium to express my feelings at times. So here's one:

I like to call the 'Song/Mind Reader' and is very easy to play, all you need is an mp3 player wit your music in it and some patience and insight. All you do is put your mp3 player on shuffle mode and note down the song that plays with the first thought that comes to your mind on listening to it. I'm feeling kindda upset right now, so i guess 10 songs later, I'll feels better ( or so i would like to believe)...so on my mark...get set...GO!!

I final rule: No Cheating!!!


1. Basketcase - Greenday: Its okay to be wierd. Its okay to be depressed and lifeless all the time. I'm not the only paraniod/retard/loser on earth, Billie Joe Armstrong actually makes me feel better about myself. Oh and another, the chord structure is rather tempting and the song makes me want to crank up the volume on my distortion and play it LOUD!


2. You Dont Know How It Feels - Tom Petty: heartache heartbreak. Defeat and humiliation. Fuck. Move on man. (or write inspirational stuff) I love Tom Petty, really!


3. Sparks - Coldplay: Magic...sheer magic this song...
Is this love or am i imagining it all?
I want to love you till i can love you no more.
I dont want to wake up, just lay here in your arms forever...counting stars above and dreaming of the future...
I love you, i always will...*sigh*
*repeats song*


4. My Sharona - The Ramones: Are you horny yet, or should i make you?! ;) I want to read/view hentai...ugghh, perverted me!!
Guitar solo to die for by the way..

5. Cryin' - Aerosmith: I want to dye my hair electric blue for my 18th birthday. It does not make much sense and neither is it relevant but still!


(enough for now, I'm feeling better already so i dont want to ruin it!)

And yes, guess which song did the trick...Mrs. Robinson - Simon and Garfunkel!

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails