Friday, May 25, 2018

waterfall

I feel many things today. ‘Pleasantly surprised’ doesn’t cut it. More like dazed. 
It had been a while and my mind needed a release. I figured it’d be just like any other day of us fooling around.

He spent an eternity stimulating me and as he entered me, things felt familiar and yet they weren’t quite. 
For a second every thing became a blur. I was no longer in my body. 
I orgasmed heavily, squirting all over his couch. I didn’t even know my body was capable of it. He came a few seconds later as I was still reeling, feeling the liquid in my fingers as it ran down my thighs. Like water. Like elixir. 

I stared at the wet patch on his couch, unapologetic. If anything he should feel pride in being able to get me there. 


L, the one who made me squirt for the first time.




That’s one incredibly large tick off the bucket list! 

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails