I feel like you're starting to take me for granted. I want you to be the one I talk to, the one I share my hopes and fears with.
But I see you slowly starting to take my company for granted.
Familiarity breeds nonchalance.
So I let my mind run to him.
How beautiful I felt to be with him.
I want to substitute you with him. I wish he was holding me and cradling me to sleep tonight. I wish I could kiss his mouth and feel him so deep inside of me.
I am greedy. And a little bit in love.
I don't want comfortable. I want insanely passionate.
I want to clutch his head in my hands and whimper, beg him to stop and enter me. I want to kiss him till dawn breaks. I want to feel him inside me. I am desperate. I want his touch, I want his affection.
I want him.