Saturday, January 30, 2016

Dread and Despair

The anticipation of forced sobriety makes me a little bit sick, work is the only thing that'll keep me from turning insane.
But I can survive this, not a big deal.

The downer from all the ecstasy has hit me hard this time. Every day is a slow, painful death. I deserve it, I brought it upon myself. I'm too old to blame the world for my miseries.

I wish you were here, but you are not. So I must do this on my own. Growing up is hard, you're not here and I have to do it all by myself. But god knows I'm trying real hard to not lose my shit.

Sometimes you need to pause and clear your head a little bit, get rid of all that garbage polluting your thoughts.

All in pursuit of salvation, this better be worth it. 

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails