I don't get what the hype is all about, honestly. I tried to read the book and it put me to sleep, especially the "bdsm" bits.
I am a huge fan of dominance and subordination. I wonder if that makes me some kind of a pervert, yet I can't help but enjoy it.
What sexually active woman will not get excited at the thought of being roughed up a little. Women are not the doe-eyed sacrificial lambs they pretend to be, they like it dirty as much as men do. Well definitely some, if not all.
I like a man who takes control behind closed doors. I can't help it. I don't want to mother a virgin, I enjoy men, not boys. Sex like that is energising, more satisfactory. Vanilla is good, vanilla is great for everyday life. But why not shake things up a little sometimes?
A was a spanker and it was quite the departure from what I expected from him. He would like to spank me little, once or twice before we did it from behind. His palms reigned firm blows on my cheeks, I'd cry out. Moan. He'd check to see if I had become embarrassingly wet. Usually, it did. It turned me on instead of angering me or making me run for cover. I wanted more, never said no. It became a habit for us to do it so incredibly rough and hard and then balance it out with some vanilla after. It's weird how being punished made me feel more turned on than freaked out. It's liberating to be spanked sometimes. But not jokingly, pansily. Firm, strong, painful strokes.
The greatest pleasure is always in pain, always. You have to be very strong, only then can you truly enjoy pleasure. Like the act of having your body ravaged. Letting somebody scratch lines on your back, making you bleed a little. If it feels good, then it's got to be right. Right and wrong are rather relative.
Good girls go to heaven and bad girls have the best sex.
Cuff me, collar me, blindfold me, gag me, asphyxiate me, spank me, cut me, fuck me. Keep it real. We are animals at the end of the day. Civilisation is a myth, it's all for survival. Pleasure prompts survival. Do your bit.
I cannot recollect the number of orgasms I've had every time I've been handled with firmness. Almost too firm, too rough. I'm a thin girl, a man should have the ability to throw me around a little sometimes, use a little force to overpower me perhaps. A man knows the fine line between being dominant and rape-y. I like trusting a man. The sex is always better that way.
I'm a lioness, I am wild.
I don't care about the size of your dick. I judge you by what you do with it. You can have the biggest dick in the world and yet it wouldn't be enough to satisfy me. I need you to take control of my body, use it at your will, for your pleasure once in a while.