I like it rough.
I like it hard.
I like it impersonal.
Carnal and dirty.
Animalistic.
Raw.
But passionate, oh so passionate.
I'm the kind who'd fuck your brains out and turn around and go to sleep. No cuddles. No romance.
I don't trust love.
I trust pleasure.
Endless pleasure.
The pleasure that stimulates my cunt, stimulates my brain.
My window to a different dimension.
Orgasms that show me the way.
Into the light, the white light.
Take away my power over myself.
The gates won't open otherwise.
The walls won't break down.
Kiss me as hard as you can.
Kiss me everywhere.
Mean it.
But how can I get there if the journey is gentle?
My body is the vehicle to my salvation.
You can scratch it.
You can sink your teeth into it.
Hold it tight as you send me into another world.
But at the end of the day, can you love someone you have sex with?
Can you have sex with someone you love?