I think about you sometimes these days, now that I am alone.
Your eyes.
Or rather, your gaze.
The way you looked at me and leaned in to kiss me.
Your chin.
The hair that fell on your face.
Your flavoured lip balm.
Your soft lips.
The softest lips I have ever kissed.
Your gentle body.
The goosebumps on your skin.
As I made love to you for the first time.
Our first.
Our last.
And the in-betweens.
Secret kisses.
Secret love.
The way you made me explode.
The way you made me cry.
Pleasure.
Pleasure.
Pleasure
Endless pleasure.
Your beautiful neck.
Beautiful bosom.
Beautiful hips.
Beautiful soul.
The taste of you in my mouth.
The taste of you in my mouth.
Seems like a memory from so long ago.
Why did it end?
Why couldn't you make up your mind?
I would have kept you safe and you could have kept me sane.
Can he love you like I used to?
Does he know your weak spots?