That way, obese mustached men old enough to be my father wouldn't molest me in public transport.
That way, I'd be able to dress up the way I want to without having to hear catcalls from random eve-teasers in the streets.
That way, nobody would randomly comment on my body on the road.
That way, nobody would make me feel insecure about myself.
And break my self-confidence into a million pieces.
That way, nobody would look me funny if I walked into a bar and ordered a drink just by myself.
That way I wouldn't have to worry about coming back home alone after dark without getting groped.
That way, nobody would touch me.
That way, nobody would grope me.
That way, nobody would molest me.
That way, nobody would rape me...
That way, everyday wouldn't be a challenge like it is now in order to protect whatever is left of my honour..