Monday, April 12, 2010

"Tera Hi Karam"


I couldn't love you more.
I couldn't love you less.

Your love is like a shadow.
It follows me wherever I go, even when you're not around.
Your love is like the due that life owed me for the nightmares that I've been through.
Your love keeps me safe.
Your love keeps me going.
Your love has given me life.
You have given me this strange, new life.

I know what love is now.
You've taught me
and you've taught me well.

I feel free,
from the shackles of my past.
The sins of my past.
The punishments of my sins.
I'm a free soul.
You've set me free.

Yes, you're the one.
I have waited for you for all these years.
You're my Prince Charming.
You're the only thing that matters now.

If I die today, I'll die a happy person.
I've found all that I've been looking for.
I've found my salvation.
You're my salvation.

I am who I am and it's all because of you.
Your love has brought me where I am today.

But you know what, all this doesn't matter.
I may not deserve someone like you.
So I'll always stand somewhere around the corner,
hidden, well hidden from you.
Loving you till my last breath.
And never forgetting this song-that we both listened to together on a random afternoon as time passed us by.
-Falling deeper in love.
-Being drawn into your arms as if by magic.

There, I'm starting to get carried away by thoughts of you again.
I can't help it.
I just love you too much...

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails