Sunday, March 28, 2010

Because I'm Too Lazy To Organize My Thoughts...

  1. I'm a lazy person. Correction, I'm a VERY lazy person. The words order and discipline do not exist in my dictionary.
  2. Grammar and spelling abuse irritate the crap out of me. No it's NOT cool to spell the word as "kool", "cul", "kewl" or the likes. Also, anywayS is not a word, anyway is. The same goes for "tuition teacher", your teacher cannot teach you tuition, thus making him/her your TUTOR. Ugghh!!
  3. But that goes for my mother tongue as well. I dislike people who think they're being smart by not being able to read or write their mother tongue. It's stupid and it shows what an ass you are. I'm quite ashamed of not having a very huge vocabulary and contrary to popular belief, I enjoy reading Bankimchandra as much as I enjoy reading Kafka.
  4. You may call me a geek or a snob based on the two points above, but that's okay I'd never change this about myself. I love to learn and explore and read. If THAT makes me an "anteal" (Bengali word for pseudo-intellectual) then that's not really my problem, the problem is yours-the one labeling me.
  5. I love the monsoons so much that it's not funny. Yesterday, the city experienced the first shower and it was mesmerizing to say the least. I let the raindrops catch me and cast their spell on me, I can still feel the drops soaking into my skin. The rain makes me fall in love over and over again.
  6. Yes, I am a die-hard romantic. Not the chocolate and flowers kind, but a romantic and a sensual person on the whole. Romance mind you, is a state of mind, don't confuse it with mush and infatuation. Sensuality is NOT sexuality. Anything can be sensual, sensuality is passion, it can burn for anything...
  7. I give a 100% to things usually, or I don't do them at all. I don't like half-baked goods. Be it in a relationship or an activity. If I don't feel others reciprocate, I turn the other way and start a new journey. I'm like that. I can't hang on to something when there's no hope. I guess my last relationship tanked primarily because of this reason.
  8. Once I'm gone, it's very hard, if not impossible, to bring me back. I have moulded myself to get over tragedies very quickly, you may call it my defense mechanism, but that's the way I am. Like I've said before, hit me once and I shall heal, but hit me again and I shall go away and never come back.
  9. I have a bad habit of remembering things, even when I don't want to. Especially events and random images, unless I'm drunk and passed out This leads me to a lot of heartache at times. I'm learning to live with it. Everybody is flawed. I'm no exception.
  10. I don't care about looks or physical attributes, but I'm a sucker for good hair. I love my hair *touches wood* and I have a fixed salon where I get it done from. Though it's really far away from where I stay and it costs me a bomb, but it does not matter. I can't go elsewhere. If the fire at Park Street would have got to it too, I would have died. I'm serious man!!
  11. I'm NOT a "cool" or "fun-loving" person/ I'm a bum and I'll always be a bum which is why I always make friends with fellow bums. Heh. I love them for who they are.
  12. I would like to believe that I am a friendly and a highly tolerant person. Many people tell me that I look like a snob, but I can't help it, I'm hardly a snob. I like almost all kinds of people. But posers make me want to put a bullet through my head.i have to tolerate a few of them but I do NOT like them. If you know me personally then you know who all I'm talking about! ;)
  13. (I'll end it here) I like to blame my procrastination and laziness on the weather. It's the weather in Kolkata I tell you, makes me want to stay in bed the whole day and not move a muscle. It's the weather, I swear!

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails