Saturday, January 30, 2010

Life would have been so perfect if every story had a happy ending. But that would have been quite boring as well then, wouldn't it?!
I mean it would be so nice if I *magically* knew most of the stuff that I have for my Bored exams (pun fully intended) and my folks showed slightly more mercy on me. If my guy *magically* got Bunny Rabbit to stop stoning and concentrate on the finer things in life. If Black Ninja *magically* found out a way through the maze without losing anything. If the world *magically* became a better place to live in. If SPE *magically* opened a branch in all the other metro cities so that we could go on tour...etc etc etc...you get the point, right?
But things don't happen that way, you win some and you lose some, or in most cases, you win some and lose a whole lot. You can't complain, it's of no use.
Blah.


I haven't had a good night's sleep in 6 days. I am fucked both mentally and physically. The stress will kill me. I want to get over with January as soon as possible, this has been a nightmare month for me work-load wise. I hope February *magically* turns out to be better.

*yawn*

I think I'll go listen to some good 'ol Mozart now, thank god for music.

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails