Friday, March 20, 2009

A Love Story.

She walks down the road, yet again.
It is empty, nearly as empty as my heart.
I watch her walk down that road, yet again.
I turn away this time.

I'm not going to ask her to stop, anymore.
I'm not going to hold her hand, ever again.
I'm not going to forget her, ever.

She would remind me of the summer sun.
But not anymore, it burns too bright now.
She bites into me, I let her.

I let her hold me.
I let her unfold me.
I let her learn how to love me.
I let her be me, but never again.

She closes her eyes, I look away.
It is more painful than I thought it would be.
I watch, nevertheless.

I watch, as they hover over her pretty little head.
I watch, as they tear her to pieces.
I watch, as they devour her.
I watch, as she fades away,into the void.
I watch, as they throw away her mutilated body.

I had warned her.
The bitch did not listen.

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails