I clearly have issues. I rely too much on others to make me happy, instead of looking for my own happiness.
I am jealous of everybody else's success. Yes i am, no matter how well I may hide that, trust me, deep down within, all i want to do is kick,scream,shout and curse.
I have had a far too isolated childhood and a far too abnormally complicated adolescence, so i really do think that i deserve a whole lot more than what i am getting now.
I have a clean karma and I feel that comparing myself with a slum dweller will NOT make me feel fortunate and grateful to "god", it will only make me feel shallow and guilty for not having an aorta of compassion in me whatsoever.
Which brings me to my next point, I am 17 and I have NO idea who I am or who I want to be. I lack ambition, majorly.
I'm a quitter. I give up at the drop of a hat. I lack the spirit to fight and my attention span would put any 5-year old to shame.
There are so many things that I have to, that i need to change about myself.
But if I do, will I still be me?
If so, who will I be?
But first and foremost, who am I?
Think you can tell me?!