I tried to watch porn today. It was disturbing.
I chose one which was titled 'sexy asian boys'...sounds like fun right? wrong!
The two boys who were probably as young as i am were not performing out of pleasure but out of desperation. It showed on their face. Its funny how money can make one do the most unthinkable things on earth.
I feel really bad for all those girls and boys out there, especially the ones my age, who are forced into this business, under no matter under what circumstances. How many people would do this for fun and not out of desperation?
Selling yourself or being raped is almost the same thing. I should know for i have been a victim of abuse.
My opinions on rapists and other sinners who encourage/force young children into prostitution/pornography are hence very biased and very very harsh and i believe in no less than capital punishment for them. They are murderers of the worst kind. They murder the mind and use the body. Almost like plucking a mosquito's legs one by one and then its wings, thus leaving it to die a slow and painful death.
So anyway, these two 'sexy asian boys' may not have been gay. Why do i have a feeling that in reality they're just two very hetero teenagers who were probably forced to mess around with each other infront of a roomfull of people who were redording it...all for money?
Well that probably is the truth, but just to assure myself tonight, i shall keep telling myself that they were just two boys who were having a little fun.
I will sleep in peace tonight by assuring myself that it is the latter, but deep down inside i will know that my assurance to myself is a lie for their eyes gave it all away...