Monday, March 13, 2017

"The Light Of My Life/The Fire Of My Loins"

The trouble with great literature is that it pushes you to explore sides of yourself you didn't know existed in the first place.  For a while it was a lot of fun. The climaxes, the look on their faces as they reached a point of ecstasy and delirium.  Sometimes I'll hear some of the voices, gently reminding me of what a nymph I've been to them. I have been cruel, but also always very loving. It's never about the future with me, I only want to create moments. But how long will this last, am I going run like this forever? Abandoment issues. Older men. The narcissistic cycle of love and destruction. But it has always been worth it. If I could do everything all over again, I wouldn't change a thing.  "পাগল মেয়ে, আমি ভয় পাই না।" 

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails