Thursday, December 15, 2016

Saving Grace

There is a boy, I like it when we talk about the universe and stuff. 
I like it when we walk around town, hand in hand in the cool winter evenings.
I like it when we play our drunken games,
I like the way we kiss. 
But I am unable to give him my heart.
He'll leave when it's time and I know the exact drill by now.

It's strange how much this year has changed me, the walls are up and I don't have the strength to break them down on my own anymore.
If you wait, my little boy, I will give you my all.
Now is not the time, I need you to be a little more patient with me.

The universe has always given me signs, it has always made things right.
So what is it that I'm supposed to do now?!

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails