Thursday, June 02, 2016

Walk

I've been waking and baking almost every day these last few weeks and I feel a strange sense of calm. I can almost feel how life will change in a weekish as we hit the studio.

I can see the journey of these last two years when I look back.
So much adventure, pain, love, heartbreak and growing up.
It's been a fun ride so far.

There is no need for validation from anyone but myself. I like being on stage, no, I LOVE being on stage. Even though all eyes are on me, I feel so incredibly free to be myself. I could do this over and over again, till the day my body gives up. 

There is no satisfaction in giving up, it's my journey that counts the most.
My flaws in all my glory.
So far, it's been an absolutely wonderful story.
I am excited about the future, but always, baby steps. 

It's like learning to walk again.

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails