We start out from a point, meet and then separate. If you place your life on a straight line, all these points that flow through you, make you whole. So many different memories, places, faces, emotions. They all come together, to help shape your soul. The signs are all out there. You need to introspect and be more receptive.
Why are we here?
Why am I here?
The male body perceives pleasure very differently from the female body. I've had lovers of both genders with whom I've shared many moments of ecstasy with. I can feel the energy they feel when they're in an extreme state of pleasure, where it almost borders on insanity. The idea of sharing that state of mind or help them get there is what brings me the most joy. So I try and mould myself into the best damn person I can be, for them to derive gratification from.
On some days I have a good day and on some I let my demons take over and consume me whole.
But I'm trying, every day I'm trying.
Because in the end, I know, it will all be worth it.