It's only midnight,
but I am tired.
I've had a long day.
As much as I love this city, I don't see myself living here.
I'll always be an outsider, like everyone else.
I like living in the comfort of my bubble back home, soon I shall have a place of my own.
(Or maybe I should blow it all on travel when my charmant garçon finally gets here)
Adulthood is such a pain, I want to be a child forever and always.
I want to sleep till 2 tomorrow and wake and bake.
I want to dress nice and explore this town.
All these new faces, new places.
So much life, so little time.
Maybe I'll do it all.
Maybe I'll do nothing.
I'm young, no restraints.
This vagabond life is something I have craved for for a long time.
I want to do it all, experience it all.
If I take a step forward, in any direction, I'll still learn.
I'll live and I'll learn, from all my mistakes, I'll learn.
I need to stop telling myself I can't do it. I can. I can do it all.
But tomorrow is a new day.
The night is long, but distant at the moment.
If he comes tomorrow, I'll fuck him.
I'll fuck him good.