I refuse to be the girl who bows before infidels.
I refuse to be the girl with no love, no passion.
I refuse to be the girl who dies before she is born.
I am not the girl you keep on the top shelf and eventually forget about.
I am not the girl who will sugarcoat her words so it doesn't bruise your ego.
I am not the girl who will mother you till you turn into an adult.
I am not the girl who will stray.
I am not the girl with hollow thoughts, inconsequential aspirations.
I am not the girl who will back down till she finds herself.
I am the girl you fall in love with. The love remains till the day you die. If it goes away, then you perhaps never loved me at all.
I am the girl who teaches you love, grace.
I am the girl you'll never forget.
I am the blood in your veins.
I am the beat of your heart.
I am the taste in your tongue.
I am your throbbing penis, aching for a release.
I am the void that can never be filled by someone else.
I am not extraordinary, I am not a goddess.
I am your girl.