This time I'm planning to stretch it for a month. I'm tired of too much information about everyone all the time. I don't want to know, it makes me hateful and bitter to see other people happy or worse, content.
I have a sinking feeling that my birthday-depression will kick in soon, although it is over a month away.
I can't believe it's July 2015 already, time sure does fly when you're leading a semi-charmed kind of life.
They say you do for the rest of the year what you do on the first day. From what I remember that would be playing a gig to end the year and subsequently having sex with my now ex-boyfriend.
But I guess that saying is not a 100% accurate, I mean I do have gigs lined up in these coming months with GT but I'm not so sure about the fucking bit.
I have not had sex in almost a month now and it's starting to make me clumsyfidgetyanxious and all those things.
What to do, girl needs her lovin from time to time to stay sane. It's probably my biggest vice at this point and I'm only saying that because drugs are available in abundance, just a phonecall away.
I can see myself become a coke-head when I hit my 30s at the rate I've been going for it. Or worse, dead. But I'm far too narcissistic to let that pretty little head of mine go to waste, which I think is a good thing at this point.
For the next two months, I don't want to think about playing any more gigs. We're on the road September onward anyway. No time to breathe then. I just want to focus on the new stuff with GT+ the other incredibly exciting projects. If I don't creat now, tell the stories now, then when?
I want to listen to music, play guitar and just write.
This new Apple Music's got me hooked like a junkie on crack. That and my friends's daily poetry/art newsletter called 'The Alipore Post' which feels like an ealry-morning shot of quintessentially feel-good poetry and some art.
We need more poets.
More musicians.
More artists.
More thinkers
But most importantly, more dreamers.