It's taken me a long time but I've learnt to love myself, give myself some credit for pulling off the stunts of my past.
It feels almost comical to remind myself of my dendrite days, I'd like to think I've come a long way since.
But man o man, I was so incredibly addicted to dendrite. The first time I got high on dendrite was when I was at home one day. That was the first time I heard or one of the first times that I heard, In Utero. It was dreamlike. It was surreal, scary, grotesque and yet so comforting.
I've changed a lot since. I really have. Sometimes I can't relate to the person I was when I was 15/16. Why did I do the things I did, to get here, where I am today?
My only addiction that still remains is probably dick. I went through a phase where I wanted Mister Mystery's dick inside of me 24/7. I never wanted him to pull out, for us to stop. It was a strange kind of addition. I almost relapsed into something similar with A. But dick is like heroin. It slowly kills you, sucks the life out of you in exchange of endless pleasure.
Orgams.
I'm an orgasm junkie.
"I think I'm dumb. Or maybe just happy"