Monday, January 12, 2015

Neglect

I've spent about 90 percent of my life so far being severely neglected emotionally. Let's face it, I've never been anyone's priority. I've realised that no one will come around and fix that for me, it's probably how I'll live out the rest of my life. It hurts to toughen up, but I'm trying quite hard.


I've always found myself alone during especially tough times, but I've lived through it all somehow. I don't understand why I still think, deep down, that there is someone who'll come and save me, someone who'll fix me. It's been 23 years and counting, I don't think my life will pan out that way. I need to stop getting my hopes up so high, it'll lessen the heartbreak.

My 2015 has been a wreck so far. I don't know why life's becoming so hard all of a sudden. I'm sinking deeper and deeper into this blackhole of complications and heartache. Every person gets one tragedy per life, I can't be the girl who gets raped, whose soulmate dies and also the one whose parent most probably has cancer.

I deserve a happy ending, I deserve love.
Too.

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails