Saturday, May 11, 2013

We Never Change

Change is the only thing that's constant they say. But I don't think that's true. Humans are incapable of change. They may walk down a different road or two, they always come back to where they started from. We never change. We only keep running in this elaborately created circle which gives us the illusion that we are moving forward somewhere, with each passing day.
I wish I could be a writer, I'm jealous of the kind who can describe the exact things they feel, through words. I can't. I just lose the plot halfway through...much like this post.

Anyway, I've deviated far too much to get back to what I wanted to talk about in the first place. I've gone back to writing my journal like I used to, penning down my thoughts helps me from going crazy somehow. I think I really am losing my mind.

I've been depressed for weeks and weeks at a stretch now. Nothing makes me happy. Good times come and they go, but I can't seem to hold on to any.

I am sad and I don't know why.

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails