Sunday, February 24, 2013

Love As Straight As Your Sexuality.

Nobody likes bisexuals. We're much like the bats from the birds and animals story, we don't belong to the straight club and neither do we fit into the gay club. It's a little depressing to think that our sexual preference often makes us come across as promiscuous and hence loose. I've heard enough jokes made both in front of me as well as behind my back to know that the ridicule has to be taken with a pinch of salt.

But what I don't get is why straight people have to be such homophobic assholes. If we don't judge you for your narrow-mindedness and your bogus notions of perversion and sin, then why do you judge us for who we choose to love?
I'm lucky that I've been able to partially come out of the closet (I say partially because I accept myself for who I am but having said that, I don't let my sexual preference be the only thing that defines who I am) but not everyone is as privileged. I don't get why some people have to be such cowards. If you happen to be a boy and like cock or a girl and like pussy, who the fuck cares? How the fuck does it even matter what someone ELSE thinks about YOU?

Please don't let judge-y judges dictate and impose what they think is acceptable in this society and suppress who you are.
Please don't think of yourself as abnormal just because you're not "like everyone else"

Fuck everyone else.
They don't matter.
People will hate on you without reason anyway.

Love whoever the fuck you want to.
Love them regardless of their gender.
If you want to dress like a man, do so.
If you want to dress like a woman, go ahead.
Nobody has the right to make you confirm.
Our notions of gender roles are so primitive, so schizophrenic.
Fuck what society expects of you.

If you want to bat for both teams, go ahead man.
Like the joke goes, it doubles your chances for a date on a saturday night!

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails