Friday, April 27, 2012

NoNameThankYou

I'm staring to lose hope and planning to leave this place for good. As much as I love Kolkata, it's about time that I ventured outside. Most people (or atleast the ones I observe on a day-to-day basis) are too full of themselves, they're too content with living a safe, predictable life but the worst trait that they seem to possess is not being open to new things. At all.

I don't like it, I don't like it one bit.
I feel like I'm wasting my youth here, wasting away all the precious years that will never come back. Years that I'll probably regret later on in life.
I've been stuck in the rut for too damn long now. It's already taken a toll on my mental health and it won't be long before my body starts to rebel either.

Speaking of which, I don't know why I go to bed so incredibly dejected every night hoping that things will miraculously be fine the next morning. Stuff like that is only for the movies. Real life isn't that easy, it's far too cruel.

What I'm going through right now is a strange mix of anger, sadness, physical pain, irritation and melancholy. It's a deadly combination I tell you. I could spontaneously combust into a million little piece to tell you the truth...

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails