I can't look into the mirror for too long. It's too intense. I feel like I'm breaking down the walls and really seeing myself. That scares me. It really does scare me. Beneath the calm, composed and perhaps maybe even a little shy exterior lies this abnormally intense person who I really fear. It's as though I'm facing my worst nightmare right in front of me-my darkest, most disturbing self. My alter ego, as most people would call it. But there's more to it than that, it's not just an extension of who I am but the very reason for my existence, it's my own best friend, residing right inside my head. But unfortunately it's also my worst enemy.
What do I do now, during times like these when I'm lost and I don't know which side of me I should really embrace? What do I fucking do, just go with the flow or force myself to escape the situation like a coward by getting high? What do I need to do to resolve this conflict which is practically tearing me apart? No answer. Nobody seems to have any answers to my questions these days.
On a completely unrelated note, Gaddafi was killed today. Hooray! they're celebrating in Libya apparently. I don't really care much except for the fact that Gaddafi was quite useful to India, I wonder if the new government will be as friendly and continue to grant benefits to India. But what I don't get is why these Libyans have started to celebrate, they should really save it till the time they have a fully functional democratic government. Otherwise who knows, maybe another Gaddafi is lurking in the background somewhere, waiting to hold the nation captive again for nearly half a century. Who will seem like the real fools then, eh?