Thursday, September 30, 2010

Exit.

Insecurities have been creeping up on me lately. I'm starting to question my capabilities.
And my abilities.
And I'm often asking myself if I'm good enough these days.
It's really scary.

I would like to think of myself as a confident person, but lately everything's been going horribly wrong. My self-confidence is at an all time low. I feel like I deserve more love and more affection than I'm getting from the people around me. I wish people would be happy for me for a change and not try to bring me down at all times like they do.

No matter how hard I try, I reach a plateau where I feel like I can never be good enough and so instead of rising to the challenge, I merely choose to run away.

I can't help it.
That's how/who I am.

My body is craving for a high. Any high. Just to escape, yet again...

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails