Thursday, September 02, 2010

A Bit Of Cliched Banter.

I need to write more often.

*sigh*

Where is the time?
Where is the interest?
Where is my mind?

Boyfriend and I have been spending an obscene amount of quality time together these days. I hope it stays that way, I really do. It's funny how the transition from being the best of friends to lovers never seemed awkward to us. Sometimes when I'm lying in his arms, playing silly games or just enjoying a moment of solitude together, I wonder why life's being so good to me for a change. It's almost as though I'm being rewarded for all the hardships that I've had to go through over the years.

When I look into those eyes, I don't see someone who lusts for me, I don't see someone who wants me for the sake of it, I don't see someone who's with me for fame or for fortune or for any hidden agenda.
I see someone who loves me back as much as I love him.
That's all I need.

Boyfriend's the kind who'll stick with you no matter what. He'll hold on to you even though you're trying to push him away. He'll break down all the walls that you create around you, once in a while, to isolate yourself from the world. He's the kind who'll not refer to you as "hot"/"sexy" cause he thinks you're beautiful-even when you have a pimple outbreak or a swollen and deformed lip as a result of an insect bite. He'll kiss your tears away and best of all, he ALWAYS knows when it's a good time for a massive bear hug to lift your spirits!

I've never felt this way before. It's almost as though all this is just too good to be true. Nearly half a fuckin' year together and he STILL makes me go weak in the knees like it's the first day that we're together together.

So those of you who predicted that we wouldn't get past a month, EAT YOUR OWN SHIT. Hah!
*gives imaginary Best friend-esque hi-5 to boyfriend*

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails