Saturday, June 19, 2010

"Abala Nari"

As much as I love this city, there are certain places which I wish I had never visited and there are certain people living in it who I wish I had never met. Killjoys, bloody killjoys I tell you.

Every time I see them, I secretly laugh at the charade that they put on. They laugh and they make merry today, but mark my words, destiny can be cruel to those who are cruel to others. They will get it back one day. Destiny will erase that smile off their faces one day. Who will pick them up then, their fair weather friends?

I know I sound like a cynic, but I'm not one. I have SEEN bad things happening to those who deserve it. People always get what they deserve no matter what. My friends are often annoyed with how nonchalant I am about my ex-boyfriend, despite all the trauma that he caused. But I'm not a psychopathic ex-girlfriend out to seek "revenge" on him. Despite all the lies. Despite all the deceit and despite all the hurt and the pain, I feel nothing for him. He chose to be unnecessarily evil with me, I don't need to do anything about it, he will eventually get it all back. Let time carry out it's work.

So dear all, you may think that you can fool everybody and get away with it every time, but you're largely mistaken. You WILL get it all back eventually. So if you're not scared already, then you should be. The wrath of a wronged woman is far greater a force than even the strongest tempest in the world.

Want More?

Related Posts with Thumbnails